We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. We use 'session' cookies on this website to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
For your security, we do not collect or store any credit card information whatsoever on this website; you will only be asked to input your credit card details directly into the PayPal Secure Payment gateway. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password & firewall protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to, or receive from us will be encrypted using 128-bit SSL technology. Additionally we use a digital certificate (also known as an SSL certificate) from GeoTrust, one of the world's leading providers of digital certificates to validate our identity and encrypt all data transmissions. You can tell whether a page is secure as 'https' will replace 'http' at the front of the domain name in your browser address window. A small locked padlock will also appear in the bottom bar of your browser window. (Example: https://www.dynamiqueaudio.com).
Unfortunately, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.